Skin disease and Cutaneous leishmaniasis research center
Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
Skin disease and Cutaneous leishmaniasis research center were established in winter of 2008. It is located in Ghaem Hospital and working under the supervision of establishing committee and nine Professors.
Skin disease and Cutaneous leishmaniasis research center of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences with the aim of short-term implementation strategy, Mid-term and long-term to maintain and promote relying on health knowledge and research ways diagnosis, treatment and prevention of skin problems and help produce Coordination with other disciplines and related research centers.
The center comes to achieve the following objectives:
- Introduction, maintain and strengthen the position of Research in the field of Dermatology regional and international countries.
- Lead, facilitate, and implement the system, significant research projects related to the field of skin diseases.
- Development sub research centers
- Research prioritization aesthetic dermatology based on need assessment.
- Empowerment and encouragement of researchers to do dermatology research projects.
- Attract and sustain cooperation with industry to healthcare and pharmaceutical production by traditional and modern To help them fulfill their research needs and strengthen the financial stamina of the Research Center.
- Periodic performance evaluation of the Dermatology Research Center should be done. In this context, the ruling values Dermatology Research Center activities include research and researcher position magnification, Principles of ethics in research and strengthen the research and education relationships will be Community oriented.